People have been throwing around internet slang, but now it’s time to make sure we’re all on the same page with what our kids are texting each other.
- YOLO – You Only live Once. A justification to do something you know will most likely get you in trouble.
- TBH – To Be Honest. Allows a person to be completely honest or let a person know that they’re being truthful.
- DM – Direct Message. When a person says this on any platform they’re telling another to message them privately.
- IRL – In Real Life. To give people a sort of insight that what they’re saying relates or is happening to them in real life.
- Facepalm – A term to show that what a person is saying or doing doesn’t make any sense; just plain idiotic.
- SMH – Shaking My Head. Showing that you are disappointed or annoyed by someone.
- Basic – Saying that the way a person is acting, speaking, or dressing is unoriginal or boring.
- Shade – A way for someone to be disrespectful in a non-direct way.
- Shook – Being completely surprised by someone in either a sarcastic or actual way.